Tuesday, June 2, 2009

And there are just somethings...

And I am back!
It was a long long summer break. Really wanting the monsoons to set in quick. Though, Pune has way better weather than Mumbai.
It is a Happy birthday to my best friend today.May God bless him!

In this while, when I absented myself from the blogarena ,there were some things which become more than what they were meant to be.

1)Movie:Vanilla Sky

What a movie!!


2)Song:Arziyan(Delhi 6)
What a song. Got tears to my eyes.

3)Hobby:Dance

My new heaven!

4)Organization Systems:Sanjay Singhania


5)Song of the season


6)Ad of the season


7)A song which reminds me of an awesome friend


All set for the first day of my last year in graduation college. Lets see where this year of academia takes all of us!! All the best to all! Will bump into you in one of the corridors definitely!

1 comment:

RohiniDG said...

Wow, Amazing post! Bright and cheerful, and a great start to a new year. All the best, keep smiling!