Saturday, November 28, 2009

I don't want

So life goes ahead,
But I dont know what i want,
Sure I dont want,
I know what I want not!

I might as well be blank,
Rather than have tension so,
Rather than have turbulence so,
I might as well be crazy.

Crazy is always good,
Because if there's something,
Which is outside the wood,
Don't want to venture concrete complication.

Simple is good,love is,
Not that I don't have time,
Not that I don't have courage,
But it's just that I know what I want not.

I don't know what's happening,
I don't know why it is so,
I don't want to see reason,
So heal me time,heal me.

1 comment:

RohiniDG said...

hmm...interesting. if we know what we want not, it means that we already know what we want, all thats left is to accept it. Have you heard this saying? If ever in doubt about a decision, toss a coin. If you're diappointed with the result, you've already made your decision! Cheers!

PS # Will sincerely try to write more often.