Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Inconsistency

January 2
February 2
March 9
April 3
May 0
June 2
July 1
August 1
September 1
October 2
November 1
December 1

These are the number of posts I have put up on my blog this year(including this one). And it sums up to be 25. Which makes it around 2 posts a month which is fairly decent. But for those of you who know me, I bet you are already laughing. 9 in March, but 0 in May! Well what can i say? 36% of my blog was written in the month of March. (Financial Year end adjustments?) Ha!

Well and now that I have realised that the average is coming to 2 posts per month, I am slowly wanting to turn that figure to 3. (Calendar Year end adjustments).

So a desperate attempt this December would be to try to at least close in to the 3 figure mark with good, valid, reasonable posts. (Basically no bullshiting).
So the challenge stands. Eleven more posts in eight days. And all of them should make perfect sense.Hmm.

Well this whole excercise really stands for how I do most things in my life. Not very consistent.

Anyway, I have to say, that writing in this part of the year is exciting and easy too. It's Santa time. And yea of course, new year resolutions, parties, calendars(and i am NOT talking about the swimsuit ones) and lots more. So keep reading my blog. A lot is in store this winter. I hope to monetize it some day. (Sindhi blood.Ha!)

PS: A new year resolution found. It's called "Being consistent in 2010".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

consistency.. i'm consistent in making new year resolutions i dont follow!

RohiniDG said...

hey whats with changing the name of the blog?? i liked the old one. nice skin though. keep up the good new resolution! Cheers!

PS: Merry Christmas