Thursday, April 9, 2009

Feeling hot hot hot!

It's so hot that I could melt

It's so hot that the liquor stores are soon gonna go out of business.

It' so hot that my hair would decide to shed empathizing with my skin.

It's so hot that my exam notes are gonna crumple with heat(Bingo!)

It's so hot that I won't need the boiler in the bathroom.

It's so hot that iced tea and cold coffee is gonna sell a few hundred rupees higher soon.

It's so hot that water is gonna cost and not follow the paradox of value anymore.

It's so hot that my towel dries in a ridiculous 17 mins after using it for bath.

It's so hot that I think of giving Whirlpool an order to make a "Quick chill" bed for me which doesn't need electricity(thanks to the power cuts in Pune..Garmi ka magic chalega ka magic chalega kya?)

It's so hot that I dread of the condition next month.

It's so hot that I can expect thunderstorms and floods in monsoon for which I could recommend the Government of India to declare an off, at least on the west coast for a minimum period of one month at the option of the employee from the 15th of June to the 15th of August.

It's so hot that with the touch of my hand, my ice cream melts.

It's so hot that my fridge gave up.

It's so hot that I've packed black clothes and kept them in my store room.

It's so hot that I sweat at least a litre in a 37% humidity weather.

It's so hot that the zenith has been preponed to 9am.

It's so hot that a provision for excess zenith has been created at 12pm.

It's so hot that the weather forgets when the zenith is over and even at 3 pm retains heat accordingly.

It's so hot that I wouldn't wish that my girlfriend would be so if the weather sang ,'Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me!"

It's so hot that I randomly keep fainting here and there for a few seconds and get up on my own only to realise questions directed towards me of the kind,'What happened?' and I say,'Nothing man heat stroke but im used to it'

It's so hot that More has increased sale of cold juices and drinks by a staggering 72% this summer.

It's so hot that AC seems to be the best scientific invention.

It's so hot that I remembered a PJ!

It's so hot that I have to tell you!

If it's so hot, what is its opposite?

The person who comments with the answer first will get himself/ herself a very hot prize!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe, a much awaited 'hot post' :D

you could add more to this list everyday!

RohiniDG said...

The opposite of hot is CHILL, so just chill, the summer will pass and it will no longer be hot, so until then happy feeling hot, hot, hot!

Avinash Shahri said...

It's so hot that Mr./Ms. Anonymous I cant guess who you are. So please let me know! :D

Poonam Advani said...

i like i like!
wait till its may ..
it will be so hot .. ull cry!