Monday, April 13, 2009

LOU!!!

Okay, this is going to be crazy! As filmy, mushy, cheesy as possible!!! Expect the unexpected guys!

Romance is in the air for me, with romance itself. With the mush in the music and the intensity of love with tears in my eyes. With the "hero" and the "heroine"(lol) going beserk over grasslands and Udit Narayan, Kumar Sanu in the male playback...Not to forget Lataji and Shreya for the ladies.

These are a few of my all time favourite song videos-as mushy and romantic as it can get. I know just a week down the line, I will laugh at this post. The moody person that I am, I get jhatkas of everything! But this time romance has just taken over! :D

This one can make me cry


Filmy date!
Teri meri pyar

The irrationality of infatuation!


Cloud 9, Smiling for nothing et al


Love is...

2 comments:

Poonam Advani said...

this isn unexpected..
i expect love from u avi..
tu nahi toh koi nahi!
(read ekdum hindi movie heroine style mein)

Surbhi said...

wat happend to u ??? lol!!!!
louuuu lol!!!! hahah nice.. 2much padhai :P