Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Already?

A certain somewhere did I see or I was asked to write- my batch year in SCMS(UG). And it was 2007-2010.
In the next few hours I opened the papers to see new year party advertisements in 5 star hotels -"Seduction 2010", "Bollywood Mischief" and "The Experience".And then I thought, "Why can't they ever have decent names?!".
Finally,it struck me.
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
Last 3 months of college life.
And then, its over. I will be a graduate. End of grad school.
I have not yet come to terms with it. It will take time to sink in. Maybe sometime when I am writing my last set of exams, will it hit me. I hope not though.

2 comments:

RohiniDG said...

hey you wanted to get out of here didn't you? anyway, its not that soon. 3 months is a long time. come back to pune once in a while. the way things are happening in college, you wouldn't believe that there are only 3 months left.
cheers!

PS # have you filled your yearbook form?

Unknown said...

this place has suddenly become so dark :O why why why?