Thursday, March 12, 2009

High



Sometimes, it feels so good,
Wonder if I really should,
Just hold you, make you the one,
Tell everybody under the sun

That when I met you,
For the first time,
I so knew it in my mind

(Guitar solo)

And now that we know
What makes us both cry,
And how I can blossom
The curve on your beautiful face

You are the one,
You are my soul,
The one with whom
I’d love to grow old.

So take my hand and
Follow me into the
Depths of our lives
As they unfold to us
And make us swing gently
With laughter and joy
I swear on the Lord, baby,
You get me so high
So high high high….
High.. high …high….

4 comments:

RohiniDG said...

You are on a roll. It's beautiful...Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

its beautiful:)

Anonymous said...

its beautiful:)

>>Mitu:)

Surbhi said...

hey awesum :D :D :D :D