Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A good life, a good wife

You have tunes of your own,
Which without consultation you play,
The impacts of your beats loans
Me a burden and I have nothing to say.

And then I wear those shoes,
Those magical shoes and I know to dance,
I'm not running, its just a cruise,
But I have speed, and winning becomes a chance.

The tunes which silenced me
Now I enjoy,I can see without eyes,
The finishing line is where I'll be free,
Enslaved I am to you,you bloody tune.

Tunes are to which now I addict,
Wanting to live more everyday,
A romantic turning into a benedict,
Victory is a good wife, and its all a play!

3 comments:

Golden Dreams said...

VICTORY
a very demanding wife and a very expensive one too.
if u dont do wot it takes to keep her...she just ups and leaves.
shes the one who extracts her pound of flesh..provide or else....
so if u make her ur wife be prepared and be on ur toes all all all the time
all the best and take care

Eternally Pale said...

you have toiled in perils of an unheard kind,
'neath stormy skies and lashes of rain,
but you have persevered and victory is yours,
and i salute your spirit, oh indestructable one!

its lame, i know... i just thought it might fit here- he whole tunes and things you know...

Avinash Shahri said...

The tunes i was referring to here are the tunes of life. The tunes which come your way even if you dont want them to. But you gotta learn to dance on them and master them. Be it anywhere, anytime. So i am inspired by Michael Johnson(hence his shoes) who danced on the 100m and 200m tracks faster than any other man has!