Monday, March 2, 2009

Dear Friend,

I'm in my room now. The fan is on. The light is off. The breeze created by the fan hits my face and my arms. And the light of my laptop is slightly straining my eye. The dog just howled. I am feeling pressure. Pressure which is turning me into a zombie.
Stuff is happening around me. A lot of stuff. Random and specific.
I just saw some redness reflecting on my window pane. I got scared thinking that it might be a fire. I hurried to the window and looked out to see that there was actually a huge fire on the road, at the corner. I looked harder, someone had burnt a tyre. I wonder why someone would burn a tyre. There was a man walking around the fire. He came from behind the fire, with his back facing me, blew his nose facing the fire and shook his hand vigorously so as to get rid of the snort and projected it into the fire. I was just amazed. I came back and sat on my bed.
Now. There is a vaccuum. I feel the pressure again. There is nothing happening in the room. Nothing. But I still feel the pressure. My eyes are burning. My stomach is growling for something. Though, I am very full in my stomach with tasty Veg. Biryani that I had for dinner.
Anyway, it is late and I think I should catch up on some sleep. Thanks. For listening to randomness. See you soon yaar.

Love,
Avinash.

2 comments:

RohiniDG said...

I hope you slept well after all that and also you have a good eye for detail. Keep up the randomness. Cheers!

RohiniDG said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.