Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sometimes I wonder....

Sometime I wonder why I feel like writing only at nights. Does my right brain not work during the day, or does the left have too much of "financial" load?

Sometime I wonder why I keep forgetting my bag here and there

Sometime I wonder why I took finance

Sometime I wonder why I get high on water

Sometime I wonder why I am growing my hair

Sometime I wonder why I don't shave regularly

Sometime I wonder why I listen to music a lot lesser than I should

Sometime I wonder why I left my guitar at home

Sometime I wonder why I talk to a friend on the phone about monkeys and bananas and connect them with simplicity of life at 3 am

Sometime I wonder why I sit on my college staircase right below the board which reads "Do not sit on staircase"

Sometime I wonder why I never wrote in school

Sometime I wonder why I don't read enough

Sometime I wonder why I don't ever cry publicly

Sometime I wonder why I was born

Sometime I wonder why I never liked cheeseballs in school and my friends loved it

Sometime I wonder why I would get a headache when I used to eat cheeseballs

Sometime I wonder why I don't sleep early

Sometime I wonder why I love theatre so much

Sometime I wonder why I hate a particular profesor as such

Sometime I wonder why I don't get a lot of comments on by blog anymore

Sometime I wonder why I love my laptop so much

Sometime I wonder why I stopped dedicating entries on my blog to people

Sometime I wonder why I don't iron my clothes well

Sometime I wonder why I am so philosophical

Sometime I wonder when I am going to write my next poem

Sometimes I wonder why I crack so many lame jokes

Sometimes I wonder why I'm such a foodie

Sometimes I wonder if my name would be Alice, I could make up a nice title for this post

And sometimes I do wonder how you guys are doing out there.....

So a "wonder"ful cheers!

9 comments:

RohiniDG said...

This is AMAZING!!

RohiniDG said...

And of course you still get comments!

RohiniDG said...

Who said you don't?

RohiniDG said...

And i assure you there will always be comments!

RohiniDG said...

Inane ones like this included.

Anonymous said...

hehehe...sumtimes i wonder 2.....n i love ur lame jokes...they make me laugh.....i luvd dis 1...it was sooo shahri...-ruchi

Anonymous said...

btw i also never liked cheeseballs!!

Mudra said...

Sometime I wonder why I get high on water.

LOL. I wonder the same about you. :D

Anonymous said...

SHAHRI.....!!!